Monday, February 27, 2006

Tag, I'm it.

I've been tagged by gracyie at Today's Homework. Might as well get the ball rolling by saying this is one of my favorite blogs.

Jobs I have held:
- Golf Caddy
- Hospital maintenance mechanic
- Precision machinist
- Electronics Engineer

Places I have lived:
- Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Palo Alto, California
- Grenoble, France
- Denver, Colorado

Blogs I enjoy:
- The Education Wonks
- Betsy's Page
- joannjacobs
- Pharyngula

Places I would like to visit:
- The Burgess Shale site in Canada
- The Amazon River
- Angkor Vat
- Great Pyramid of Giza

Music I love:
- Beethoven Symph. #7
- Mozart Concerto for Oboe
- Bach Brandenburg Concertos
- Little Walter

Comments:
Why, thank you, sir. I enjoy your (non-Education) views of our biz.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?